The company Franco s.r.l. is SOA certified for participation in italian public contracts, in the following categories:
- OG 1 - Classification IV (Civil and industrial constructions)
- OG 3 - Classification IV-bis (Roads, motorways, bridges, viaducts, railways, subways)
- OG 6 - Classification VI (Waterworks, pipelines, oil pipelines, irrigation and evacuation works)
- OG 10 - Classification III-bis (Equipment for high/medium voltage processing and for the distribution of DC and AC electrical energy and public lighting systems)
- OG 12 - Classification III (Environmental protection and remediation works and systems)
- OS 1 - Classification II (Earthworks)
Franco are certified according to:
- ISO 9001 for Quality management
- ISO 14001 for Environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health and Safety
National Register of Environmental Managers
Categories of membership in the National Register of Environmental Managers:
- Category 2-bis (original producers of non-hazardous waste performing their own waste collection and transport)
- Category 9-C (remediation of contaminated sites)
The legality rating is an instrument introduced in 2012 for Italian companies, aimed at promoting and introducing ethical behavioral principles in the business environment.
An "acknowledgment" - measured in "stars" - is intended to be given, indicating that companies are legally responsible and, more generally, the degree of focus placed on the proper management of their business.
The Italian Competition and Market Authority has certified Franco s.r.l. for three stars (maximum rating)
M.D. 37/2008 enabling
The company holds the qualification for the installation and certification of all types of systems under Italian Ministerial Decree 37/2008 (letters a, b, c, d, e, f, and g).